Friday 13 July 2012

Several E-mail Demos


1.  a day off

Hi Barb,

I would like to ask for a day off on Wednesday because I received a message and I will have a telephone interview on Thursday, at 3 pm.  I would like time to prepare.

 Regards,

Maxwell HU



2. a week off

Hi Paul,

I would like to ask a week off next month from August 13 to August 17.

These days I feel tired and I went to see my doctor last week. He told me to take some tests and he helped me book an appointment for August 14. I think the tests are very important and I would like to ask for a week off next month.

Could you please let me know if you have made a decision? 

Best regards,

Maxwell HU



3. cover letter

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing to apply for the position of ETL Developer that I found posted on Workopolis.com.

As a hard working individual with excellent skills, I am confident that I am a very suitable candidate for this position. The attached resume will provide you with my additional details and experience. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Maxwell HU

No comments:

Post a Comment